Saturday, September 14, 2013

Toni&Guy Hair Products!



Hi guys!
So I have been searching and searching for some nice quality yet not too expensive hair products that seem to actually make a difference, and those products would have to be Toni&Guy!

I have always seen the brand at the shops before and thought meh, I've never heard much about them I wont bother trying. It was just last week when I was scooping for a comb in my Mother's bathroom that I came across her leave in conditioner. My hair was damp so I thought why not, ill give it a try. When my hair dried, I could instantly feel the moisture back into my hair and it felt AMAZING!
My hair is generally dry and kind of damaged because I straighten it a lot. Oops!


I began using this for a few washes and I can tell my hair is already in better condition. I ran out and got the reconstruction mask and the detangler as well!
The reconstruction mask did wonders for my hair and I have read a lot of great reviews from other people too. I strongly strongly stronglyyy recommend you give it a try if your hair is feeling dry or damaged!
The detangler worked okay I suppose, I did notice it more shiner and smoother, but I didn't find it actually detangling my hair. This is probably the only product from them I have used that I wasn't completely satisfied with. I don't think ill get it again because I don't see too much of a difference.

The next few days I saw there was a sale on for Toni&Guy so I bought the damaged shampoo and conditioner, the dry shampoo and another bottle of the leave in conditioner! I absolutely  LOVE the smell, it smells like you've just come from an actual salon. Some people say it smells like chemicals... maybe a tiny little bit but at the end of the day isn't that what all these products are? LOL and I actually love the smell!

I am yet to try any of their other products but I'm sure ill have every toni&guy product within the next few months!

Please comment and tell me if you have tried any of the Toni&Guy products and what you thought of them, or if you have any questions just let me know!

xoxo
ReviewsAndRoutines

No comments:

Post a Comment