Monday, October 7, 2013

My Haircare Routine!

Hi Guys!

As of a few months ago, my haircare routine was basically wash my hair every other day and that was it. I didn't really understand how to maintain my hair properly but I have been taking much care lately and it has made a HUGE difference to my hair. Not only does it feel smoother, look shiner and is just healthy overall, but its growing quicker and feeling thicker too.

As you would know by now, I am a huge Tony& Guy fan so all products used are toni and guy products unless told otherwise.

So first off, I begin by washing my hair. Regular shampoo and conditioner. Once I get out of the shower I apply my leave in conditioner, which in my opinion is crucial to having healthier hair! I also apply a detangler at this time too. After that, I comb it through and let my hair air dry, or if im in a rush to go I will blow dry my hair on the coolest setting.
Every week, I would use my reconstructive mask (aka deep conditioner) just to get that extra clean. This is so vital as well, I cant stress enough!

After my hair is dry I just brush through it and apply my anti frizz serum to my bangs and top of my head... a lot of people advise to not go anywhere near the roots with this stuff because itll make your hair oily but I only use the tinest bit. my hair usually lasts 3 days without a wash if I don't use this serum but if I use it I have to wash every second day. so it does make your hair oily but not straight away and not excessively.

Now I usually straighten my hair because my hair is wavy/curly... but its not a nice wavy is a crazy I-havnt-don't-my-hair-in-years crazy so at this stage ill grab my hair protectant spray from tresemme and spray it over and straighten my hair! my hair will be straight until I wash my hair next.

Every second day, repeat, and there you go. my hair care routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment