Monday, October 7, 2013

Relationship Shifty.

Lately I have been observing other peoples relationships and just relationships in general. No judgement to them but I have come up with a list of "shifty" things a person in a relationship does... or things that make you think what the f... ? I, myself am in a relationship so these are just some wacky things I hear from my friends that just don't seem right. This list is totally MY opinion only, not any facts!

1. My friend's boyfriend lives 40 minutes away from her. They see each other maximum once a week.. sometimes once every 3 weeks because "it costs too much petrol" , "theres too much traffic", "it wont be worth seeing you for such little time". okay, what? my boyfriend lives 40 minutes away from me and we see each other 4-5 times a week! I do not understand this! is this normal behavior?? if you love someone, do you not want to see them whenever you get a chance? I personally don't mind the 40 minute drive to my boyfriends house because its like gold at the end of the rainbow! you need to slide down that rainbow for awhile to get that gold! in other words, its worth it no matter what!

2. "Babe, I went to the gym today, i'm going to be so sore, I wont be any fun. ill just see you another day" This is just ridiculous. I go to the gym almost every day. you cant let soreness stop you from your every day activities. especially seeing your girlfriend! what will you be doing differently at home by yourself than with her? just sit down and watch a movie with her! stop making excuses!

3. "Is it okay if I go away with this chick for a week? She's my best friend. It's okay, she's a lesbian." may I add, this is the same guy who see's hes girlfriend like twice a month. haha, how about you take your girlfriend away instead? this is crazy stuff.
'
4. "My chick friend slept over last night. We didn't do anything though" In my opinion, if you're in a relationship, other girls sleeping over and sleeping over other girls houses are just a no no, no matter what you do and don't do. just no.

These are just a few things from the top of my mind! some relationships need to know when enough is enough and to go their separate ways. no judgement!

No comments:

Post a Comment