Sunday, October 6, 2013

Toni and Guy Anti Frizz Serum

I am completely obsessed with the whole Toni&Guy hair care range! I have mentioned some other products in an earlier post but I have been wanting to get this anti frizz serum for awhile now! It comes in a tiny bottle, but totally worth it. I only use about 3 drops which last for a few days... well until you wash your hair anyway!

This is just an all round amazing product. I like that you don't need to use it when your hair is wet because I already put a leave in conditioner and a detangler on once I come out of the shower, I thought putting another layer on might just over do it. But no, you can put it on whenever you want, I usually get the frizziness at the front of my hair where my bangs are... I get a lot of fly aways aswell. this fixes it all! but of course on a windy day it will still help with the frizz but the fly aways will still creep back.

definitely recommend this product, its $15.99 in Aus but keep a look out in Priceline as they usually have specials for Tony&Guy products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment