Friday, October 4, 2013

Nutrimetics Hydrafinity Skin Care Range


About a year ago, I became a nutrimetics consultant and got these products to try. I chose the hyrafinity range mainly because I have normal - oily skin. This range has a few different steps for a best results.
1) Cleanse
2) Tone
3) Moisturize
4) Optional: use eye moisturizer to get rid of puffiness and darkness under the eyes

...I didn't like these at all. AT ALL. they did nothing for me.
the cleanser felt like it stripped my face. the toner was the best, its in a spray bottle which makes it incredibly easy to apply. But I didn't feel nor see any good results. The moisturizer felt SO heavy on my face. at first I thought I must of used too much but even using the slightest just made me go uckk.
the eye moisturizer didn't do anything either! It just felt like unnecessary layering of products on my face.

I guess all of this blocked my pores. Every time I use it my face breaks out. They might tell you its just getting all the crap out of your pores but no I definitely think its causing some blockage! I mean the toner feels good when you're in the shower and you need to get the make up off your face but that's all I really use it for.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product. I might have just been an unlucky one but it was just a bad experience overall. Sorry Nutrimetics. It just didn't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment